How to maintain the working conditions of your microwave:
Microwaves Ovens are available in small size as compared to the other household appliances. They have high voltage capacitors that stores thousands of volts of electricity, even after the microwave has been unplugged. Suggestively, prevention is better than the cure, so you are advised to make use of productive tips that maintains the good conditions of your electronic microwave. Therefore, if you want to get rid from the future problems of your appliance, then follow the tips given below:
- Don’t insert extra load inside your microwave more than capacity, if you put extra load more than recommended limit, then it can damage the turntable motor and magnetron, which heats the food.
- To prevent from food splashes, it is necessary that you put the cover on food container, when you heat the food in microwave. Food splashes can damage the paint and metal of the oven cabinet because they burn with heat and emit smoke, which is harmful for paint and metal of microwave oven.
- To prevent the body of appliance from corrosion and rust, you should keep clean the interior and exterior oven cabinet regularly.
- Before opening the door of oven, you must ensure that the timer is turned off, because sudden opening and closing of door can damage the internal safety fuse.
- Unplug microwave after use, because it has an electronic control panel, which displays digital measures. These electronic parts can get damage from rapid surge and fluctuations.
- Don’t run the empty microwave, when food is not inside cabinet. it may damage the magnetron when it runs in empty microwave, inside cabinet absorbs microwave energy, so it damages the inside surface of oven.
- Don’t use your appliance to boil the water, because when it heats the water, then water gets extremely hot more than the boiling conditions. It can be harmful for appliance as well as human life.
- Use only recommended utensils made from plastic, glass etc. Never use metal containers or aluminum foil; they react with the microwave radiations of equipment. Further, refer to user manual to know about utensil materials, which doesn’t react on radiation.
Despite of safety tips, if your microwave is not working properly, then you should contact to professional appliance repair. (Certainly,) Appliance Guru is a portal that provides solutions for your home as well as commercial appliances. If your appliance has a problem, then feel free to contact us. We offer affordable appliance repair services for top brands such as LG, Samsung etc.